Accounts Payable Assistant
4 days left
- Part time
My client are based in Watford and are a global retailer. They are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis paying up to £22,000 with great training and progression.
You will ideally have a background in Data Entry/Accounts Payable and be eager to progress. Great varied role working for a fantastic large business who can offer you great exposure.
My client are a global retailer who have stores all over the world and are rapidly growing. They have a large head office in the heart of Watford and are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a permanent basis and be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner. You will report into a hands on Manager who can offer great training and career progression.
- Processing approximately between 6000 - 9000 Purchase invoices per week
- Opening and distribution of the incoming post
- Ensuring all incoming invoices are entered within 48 from receipt to ensure that they are paid in an accurate and timely way in accordance with payment terms
- Ensuring all invoices are accurately approved
- General administration
- Spotting invoices that don't have a PO number
- Liaising with Buyers and Vendors via phone, fax and email
- Ideally a background in Invoice Processing or Data Entry
- Living local to Watford
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to converse with people at all management level over email, phone and face to face communication
- Hard working person who works well in a large team
- Computer literate with Excel
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a large global business
- Permanent role with great career progression
- A competitive starting salary of £22,000