Manager Successfactors Consultant Recruitment & onboarding London
Our team helps organisations with the successful implementation of clear and transparent information systems, platforms and decision making tools that help management align their people with the business strategy. In joining, you'll assist organisations with the evaluation and selection of HR systems to be incorporated into their HR technology plan and to provide the right foundational solutions for success.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone to join a team in the fast growing HR Software as a Service market. If you join PwC you’ll be part of one of the world’s leading companies, a global network of firms which has more than 161,000 people in 154 countries, with over 2900 UK Tax specialists and a 1000 Human Resource Service (HRS) experts.
We advise clients on a range of strategic HR issues, including organisation design, HR implications of business transformation, HR function effectiveness, performance management, workforce planning, talent management and employee relations. So as a key member of the Human Resource Management (HRM) team you’ll be working with colleagues across the full range of PwC services, presenting the opportunity to develop and grow new skills.
Our HR SaaS Managers help with organising and defining the implementation strategies to improve the effectiveness of technology across the entire HR function and you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of related consulting projects, as well as receiving any required training to further develop your capability.
- Provide customers with business process consulting in the areas of SuccessFactors Foundation, Recruitment management, Recruitment marketing and on boarding
- Act as the Implementation lead for Recruitment Management, Recruitment marketing and On boarding module
- Lead configuration workshops and capture the detailed business requirements.
- Assist customers with training, demonstrations, and system walkthroughs.
- Go-live, post go-live, and escalation support.
- Analyze customer configuration designs and make recommendations for improvements based on best practices
- Prior Recruitment Management and Onboarding experience is required.
- Having led at least 2 implementations of Recruitment Management and Onboarding highly preferred.
- Experience implementing and consulting on EC to Recruitment integration is highly preferred.
- Experience working or consulting in various HR fields, particularly Recruitment and On boarding, is highly preferred.
- Experience implementing other SuccessFactors modules is an advantage.
- Detailed Understanding of HR TOM and HR L1 -L5 processes and hands on system configuration experience in respective areas is required.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong business consulting skills
- Strong functional skills in recruitment and Onboarding
- Existing SAP SuccessFactors Associate certification in Recruitment and Onboarding required.
- Existing SAP SuccessFactors Professional certification in Recruitment and onboarding highly preferred.ence.
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we’re one of the UK’s leading tax practices.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity