Corporate Tax Manager
- Some experience of managing international clients would be preferable but not essential.
- A self starter who has experience of managing and coaching junior team members.
- Experience in being out in the market in direct contact with clients and contacts.
- The work can be wide-ranging including providing excellent quality corporate tax advisory services to local and international corporate clients, and advising privately owned and multinational groups on UK tax developments. The role will also include supporting local and regional business development activity to generate new business, and winning work.
- You will also be responsible for taking a lead role in the support and development of the junior members of our growing team. You will get the opportunity to work directly to partners and directors, and with technical specialists in specialist areas of tax and in different territories.
- You should be interested in being an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with proactive innovative and commercial tax services.
- UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent.
- You will have significant UK corporate tax advisory experience.
- You will have excellent project management and team working skills.
- You will have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- You will be self-motivated and have an appetite to support business development efforts to secure new opportunities for the firm.
- You will be passionate about supporting and developing more junior members of staff.
- You will need strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative and creative way.
- You will have a focus on self-development and in the development of others in your teams.
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we’re one of the UK’s leading tax practices.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity