Senior Associate Commercial Assurance London LRA
4 days left
- Full time
Our team helps business leaders to identify savings opportunities, integrate process enhancements, provide knowledge transfer, and support ongoing assurance needed to sustain value across the contract lifecycle. We focus on managing contractual risk related to new commercial contracts, cost reduction initiatives, ongoing contract portfolio assessment, mergers & acquisitions, and contract exits.
About the team
At PwC, our Commercial Assurance team helps organisations to better manage risk and reduce the cost of their relationships with third parties.
We deliver Commercial Assurance services to our clients across the contract lifecycle, from contract set-up, contract compliance reviews through to ongoing contract and commercial monitoring, renegotiation and exit. Our experience spans across a range of industries/sectors in the private sector, through utilities, construction, oil and gas, retail and media.
We are currently expanding and are seeking talented, high performing professionals to join our team in the Senior Associate grade.
If you enjoy working with senior management at high profile clients, then our Commercial Assurance team at PwC will provide you with that opportunity. The role requires flexibility & mobility, with national & international travel sometimes required.
About the role
- We are looking for a Contract performance and cost auditor
- If you’re successful you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary team undertaking client work which includes for example
- Managing and delivering assignments
- Working as part of a team or independently depending on the size of the assignment
- Developing client relationships
- Identifying and developing client opportunities
- Face-to-face contact with clients and their professional advisors.
You’ll be joining a team who welcome your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. With an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working requirements where appropriate.
Essential skills and experience
- Looking for a recently-qualified, accountant to join the Commercial Assurance team as a Senior Associate
- Candidate will be working as part of a diverse range of projects with teams of varying size, so will need to be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as alone
- Must have auditing experience, being able to conduct contract performance and cost reviews and experience of producing client reports, taking complex issues and turning them into clear and succinct messages for senior management at clients
- Must be comfortable working across a range of client sectors including utilities, oil & gas, utilities, media etc.
- Competent use of excel and the ability to analyse data.
Candidates will be expected to manage client engagements end-to-end, supporting proposals, navigating internal Risk & Quality requirements, staffing, coaching, fieldwork execution, reporting and filing.
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity