4 days left
- Part time
My client is looking for a Credit Controller with a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role. The company is constantly growing and would like the successful candidate to do grow with them.
The client is a large Manufacturing business who work closely with their customers to provide the best service possible. They have an excellent understanding of market requirements from generating nationwide sales and continued growth.
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding balances;
- Allocation of payments to accounts and invoices;
- Resolving invoice queries;
- Preparation of Aged Debtor Reports;
- Collating and issuing monthly statements;
- Issuing overdue letters / reminders re court action;
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within a growing business. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail whilst also being a self-starter, eager to pick up the phone.
You'll receive a salary of up to £22,000 dependant on experience + excellent company benefits.