[35K] Finance Manager - Investment Company Sep24
Your new company
Your new company is a Hong Kong based company with international presence - Greater China, Australia. Due to your firm's rapid expansion they are looking for a dedicated and talented accountant to lead their team on a regional level - Hong Kong and Greater China.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for contributing to the accounting duties on various levels.
- Financial / budget planning and cash flow projection
- Take part in financial risk management
- Liaise with various financing parties - both in Hong Kong & Greater China
- Consolidation of country reports
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need experience in the accounting or auditing field with an proactive attitude and with PRC exposure (Work experience/tax system/ PRCGAAP).
- 5+ years of solid accounting experience, with understanding on the PRC market
- Exposure to Trade Finance is a plus
- CPA , ACCA qualification
- Good team player
- Energetic and with positive work attitude
- Good command of Cantonese and Mandarin
What you'll get in return
In return, you will continue to build your career in a leading reputable with rapid expansion financial service industry, and you will gain valuable exposure. You will also be given a lucrative compensation package and you will have great work-life balance. You will be a part of a great company and gain the opportunity to learn from extremely leading a group of smart and talented subordinates.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Tina Mak at 2230 7983.