[30K] Accountant - International Client Servicing Sep24
Your new company
Your new company is an international company with global presence. Your company is now looking for talented and dedicated accountant to join their dynamic team, you will learn and grow together with your company's expansion.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for contributing to the accounting duties on various levels.
- Perform daily bookkeeping for your clients
- Handle full sets of account
- Prepare month end and year end reports and balance sheet reconciliation
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need experience in the accounting or auditing field with an proactive and with a people-oriented attitude
- 3+ years of solid accounting experience, full sets of account
- Exposure to client/ corporate servicing firm is a plus
- Good team player
- Energetic and with a can-do attitude
What you'll get in return
In return, you will continue to build your career in a leading international and reputable financial service industry, and you will gain valuable exposure. You will also be given a lucrative compensation package and you will have great work-life balance. You will be a part of a great company and gain the opportunity to learn from extremely talented colleagues around you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tina Mak at 2230 7983.