Part Qualified Finance Analyst
Our client is seeking a progressive individual to join their large Finance team in Luton as a Part Qualified Finance Analyst.
Our client is an impressive national organisation with a strong reputation in their market. They are a forward thinking business, always looking to hire and keep the best talent on the job market. Although, they usually hire from within so there are plenty of opportunities for career development and progression.
If you are a progressive Part Qualified candidate with potential and a commercial outlook then please apply now!
The Part Qualified Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts each month to a tight deadline
- Reporting on project costs including detailed analysis for Senior Management
- Ensure the transactional accounting processes are efficient and accurate
- Provide business partnering services to Management across the business for various projects. Ensuring understanding of the current financials, especially to non-Finance personnel.
- Increasing the commercial benefits of the projects where possible and assisting with all financial queries.
- Support the Finance Manager with ad hoc tasks when needed.
The successful Part Qualified Finance Analyst will be:
- Part Qualified or Finalist ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Commercial understanding
- Previous Management Accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Clear ability to communication financial matters with non-financial staff
- Strong Analytical and ideally modelling experience
The Part Qualified Finance Analyst will expect a salary of between £35,000 and £42,000 dependent upon experience and level of qualification. The individual will receive a very competitive extensive benefits package with full study support for ACCA/CIMA. The opportunity to progress internally is also available for a successful employee.