Academy Finance Manager
- A key role which will support with the growth of the Trust.
- Based in North Yorkshire but supporting the wider region.
The organisation are a newly developed Trust who are focused on supporting young people and the services offered across the region.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Supporting with forecasting and variance analysis.
- Develop budgets for the Trust.
- Support with the month end process.
- Recognise and identify costing activities.
As Trust Finance Manager you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant or have extensive relevant experience ideally within the education or Academy sector.
The opportunity offers a competitive salary and an opportunity to work within a welcoming and progressive team.