This Payroll (Temporary) vacancy is based in central London, and is for a retail company looking to expand.
The candidate must be immediately available to start on Monday and at least 2 months in a payroll role is required.
The vacancy is for a minimum of 3 months, and will be paid on an hourly rate.
This Payroll (Temporary) vacancy is for a large retail company.
The candidate will be part of an expanding team, based in central London.
This Payroll (Temporary) vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- Collating information relating to the payment of individuals
- Inputting information onto the payroll system
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions from employees
- Processing starter and leaver details and bank details
- Making payments to HMRC for NI and Tax
- Payment of hourly, weekly, monthly paid staff
- Hourly rate
A successful applicant for this Payroll (Temporary) vacancy will be immediately available, and ready to start on Monday.
The ideal candidate also needs to have experience in a payroll position prior to this application, and happy to be paid on an hourly rate.
Experience in an accountancy role is crucial.
This Payroll (Temporary) role, in central London will offer the perfect candidate an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, whilst developing key skills.
The candidate must be immediately available and have at least 2 months accountancy experience.