Accounts Payable (Temporary)
3 days left
- Part time
This Accounts Payable (Temporary) role in central London is a temporary role, for a minimum of 3 months with an opportunity to go permanent.
This accountancy role is for a company in the hospitality/ retail sector, who are keen to expand their team in a growing market, in central London.
This Accounts Payable (Temporary) role includes the following responsibilities:
- Processing invoices
- Responsible for checking any discount available is taken
- Processing the payment run
- Liaising with the Accounts Payable team in relation to efficient invoice processing and supplier management
- Matching payments with invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
This Accountancy role is looking for someone who is immediately available, and ready to start on Monday. Experience in a purchase ledger role is necessary, as the client is keen for somebody to start immediately.
This Accounts Payable (Temporary) role in central London will offer the candidate an opportunity to progress in their career and develop key skills.