Copying, scanning and storing documents
· Checking for accuracy and editing files, like contracts
· Reviewing and updating technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Ultimately, you'll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
· Copy, scan and store documents
· Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
· Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
· Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
· File documents in physical and digital records
· Create templates for future use
· Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
· Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
· Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
· Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed