• Understand business transactions of the organization and prepare relevant accounting entries using computerized business and accounting systems.
• Comply with applicable accounting policies and procedures and pronouncements of International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Engage in continuous update of accounting procedures and internal controls
• Contribute to improving the functionality and reporting of computerized business and accounting systems.
• Analyze and investigate accounting transactions prepare periodic financial statements and various performance and budgeting reports.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices.