BP- Financial Analyst/Modeller (Niche FS Firm - Music & Sports)
Opportunity for a Business Partner / MI Analyst with good modelling skills to join this fast growth exciting Investment firm, focusing on the Media, Sports and entertainment industries.
Working for this specialist Financial Services firm who provide tailored lending and financing solutions to the sports, music and entertainment industries, you will play an integral part in the anticipated growth of the business which has doubled in size over the past year. You will gain exposure to both the asset and liability products, being the point of contact for all analytics across the firm and working directly with business leaders to build financial plans and support decisions.
- Build and maintain the companies 5-year business model, including detailed forecasting of both assets and liabilities
- Running the quarterly budgeting process, working with division owners to build financial plans
- Providing monthly MI decks analysing the financials through to portfolio performance, giving insight to senior management, investors and other external stakeholder
- Ad-hoc analysis and excel modelling to support and drive strategic decisions
- Supporting the development of a bespoke banking system
- Proven financial modelling experience, preferably within a bank or other FI
- Building reports to extract large sets of data, manipulating to show trends, and communicating succinct messages through powerpoint decks
- Qualified accountant with post qualification experience