VP - Regulatory Reporting
- Responsible for the preparation, review and submission of regulatory returns to MAS.
- Responsible for preparation of annual and other ad hoc surveys and queries from MAS.
- Responsible for reviewing and interpreting new MAS regulations which impact regulatory reporting.
- Responsible for regulatory project enhancements related to new regulatory requirements, including performing UAT testing.
- Conduct financial data analysis and testing associated with regulatory reporting projects and process improvements
- Bachelor degree or higher; Professional Financial Accreditation (CFA, CA/CPA etc.)
- 8+ years of experience in banking/financial industry
- Knowledge of APAC regulatory requirements, particularly MAS requirements for Banks.
- Knowledge of banking supervision laws and regulations.
EA. Licence number: 17S8548 | EA. Registration number: R1105334