Senior Finance Manager - European leading Life Insurance co
Our client is leading life insurer with different line of businesses including general insurance, life insurance, and investment services.
- Manage the preparation and review on quarterly & annual statutory reporting, including annual financial reports
- Provide analytics to Group Reporting team
- Provide quarterly and annual financial reports and interpret financial information with analytics to branch management
- Manage the branch capital planning and solvency monitoring
- Oversee group account reconciliation and month end closing issues
- Review the accounting policy and standard for the group
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Create ad hoc analyses and reports as requested by management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA qualified holder is a must
- At least 5 years relevant experience in insurance company
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.