Finance & Fund Administration Manager - UK Fund House
- Arrange fund transfers and LP capital calls; monitor funds cashflow and consider adequate treasury activities
- Handle quarterly fund reporting duties; manage external service providers e.g. fund administrators, tax advisors, auditors etc
- Hands on year-end audit and liaise valuation with deal team
- Work closely with tax advisors to address U.S. tax filing and related requests from LP
- Responsible for finance and accounting activities specifically for the Manager/GP (maintain the GP and Manager book to be in compliant with respective financiers (financial covenants);
- Prepare the consolidation account on a quarterly basis;
- Supervise other operational duties like account opening, trade settlement and maintain payment system;
- Analyze the breakdown of expenses based on HK & UK office, project expenses (Fund) and T&E expenses;
- Assist in monthly, semi-annual and annual returns required by the SFC/FCA and ensure compliance in Liquidity and FRR;
- Preferably 3-5 years of accounting / fund administration experience in the Asset Management Industry,
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business. Qualified CPA / ACCA is desired.
- Good management, effective problem solving skills and good communication skills
- Independent, well-organised, self-motivated and a team player.
- Proficient in oral and written English