Financial Accounting Manager
To ensure the effective delivery of financial transaction processing across the organisation.
A leading Not for Profit organisation in Cambridgeshire.
- Establish and maintain targets that demonstrate effective and efficient financial transaction processing with strong controls.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial policies and procedures, external legislation and regulatory frameworks.
- Demonstrate and maintain a culture of added value across the Financial Accounting Team.
- Ensure sales invoices, credit notes, and associated income are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure debt collection targets are established, monitored, and achieved.
- Ensure the delivery of an effective Accounts Payable service where invoices are matched, posted, and paid.
- Ensure that all budget holders are aware of the correct processes and monitor and improve compliance.
- Ensure end to end cash processing is kept up to date.
The successful applicant will have:
- An accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA),
- Extensive knowledge and experience of financial accounting software, preferably Microsoft NAV.
- Experience in a large-scale financial transaction processing or shared service environment.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in improving financial transaction processing in a shared service or similar function.
- Project management skills, particularly with respect to stakeholder management
£50,000 per annum + a generous benefits package