QBE Financial Accountant
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced accountant with extensive experience within SME organisations.
The client is a fast growing, reputable organisation based in Sussex.
- Preparation and production of month end journals including accruals and prepayments for management accounts for review by Management Accountant.
- Preparing accurate balance sheet control account reconciliations for the management accounts to a year end standard, ensuring full explanation for balances and appropriate back up.
- Responsible for maintaining fixed assets register and monthly depreciation.
- Responsible for Expenses. Monthly reconciliation of costs and ensuring receipts are submitted for audit purposes and to ensure correct allocation of costs in multiple currencies.
- Responsible for reconciliation of sales invoicing to detailed sales reports.
- Responsible for credit control on all sales ledger balances and resolving any queries promptly to ensure cashflow is maintained. Ensure a high level of communication is maintained with contacts.
- Ensure Aged Debtors report balances to Nominal Control Account in the Balance Sheet, and that all transactions are allocated and posted in the correct period.
The successful candidate will have extensive accounting background within SME companies and have the experience of running all day to day finance related tasks.
Up to £40,000 + additional benefits