Credit Control Manager
This role is one of the key direct reports to the Head of Finance and Operations. Leading a large credit control team for a well known reputable organisation.
Our client is a large, well established business in Sussex, who are market leaders in their field. Often referred to as one of the best employers in Sussex.
- Deliver accurate processing of Insurance premium cash, direct debits processing and recoveries on a daily basis with detailed reporting thereof to key stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of fully reconciled claims across multiple platforms/lines of business ensuring accurate and well managed submissions within the agreed SLA's with third parties
- Active management of all trust accounts and third party claims floats ensuring the most efficient and effective processing within the Claims payment process.
- Ensure accurate ageing of the VHI Debtor
- Provide timely debtor reporting for all divisions to Senior Management as and when required
- In conjunction with the European Operations Manager Develop financial and accounting controls for the Insurance division in relation to Accounts Receivable
- Consolidate and Standardise the Accounts Receivable function
- Financial systems experience, including upgrade/implementation, desirable
- Strong IT skills, Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Experience of SAP preferred
- Proven Management and Leadership skills
Up to £60,000 + additional benefits