- Part time
Finance Assistant working for large organisation based in Haywards Heath.
Well known and established organisation in the West Sussex area who have undergone significant changes within the finance team.
- To undertake BAC and cheque payment runs, as set out in payment timetable, filing all invoices once paid
- To set-up new and maintain details of existing suppliers, adhering to the controls in place to ensure that changes are appropriately authorised
- To reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger balances and to resolve discrepancies
- To handle and respond to queries from both managers and suppliers
- To raise recharge invoices to branches for centrally purchased goods, banking payments, allocating sales receipts and preparing statements
- To be responsible for the credit control of the sales ledger accounts, sending statements to branches, undertaking credit control activities on overdue accounts, chasing debts and ensuring customer accounts are settled within stated terms
- To set-up and maintain customer accounts and generate sales invoices
The successful candidate will be an experienced finance assistant who is eager to learn and improve current processes
£24,000 + additional benefits