1 day left
- Part time
Our client is currently looking for a active AAT/ACCA/CIMA student who is looking for a progressive and varied role in finance.
Our client is a large reputable organisation based in Haywards Heath
- Complete and clear office bank reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Process all of the Groups invoices and expenses
- Completion and clearance of the Group's balance sheet reconciliations
- Payment of expenses and invoices using electronic banking
- Other month end tasks such as posting of accruals and prepayments and management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Communicates effectively; written and verbal
- Effective on the telephone
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients, and to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Discreet and confidential approach
- Patient, friendly and helpful disposition
Up to £25,000 + additional beneftis