3 days left
- Part time
An exclusive Stock Accountant position has become available at a Luxury Retailer based in Paddington. The role would suit a candidate with a varied background in either retail or manufacturing - The role will report directly into the CFO.
The client is a Luxury Retailer who have recently moved into new offices in Paddington. They are an established brand internationally and could be described as "instantly recognisable" - They manufacture all their products in their own warehouse this is why a candidate with relevant Stock, Retail and Manufacturing will be relevant. The role will be split 75% Stock Accounting to 25% Management Accounts preparation.
A successful candidate will be given responsibilities which include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts under US GAAP, including making journal entries, accruals, prepayments, consolidations
- Stock Accounting
- Involvement in integration projects for various European entities
- To ensure that all information required from offshore by the finance team is sent in a timely fashion and in accordance with their accounting requirements.
- Review of the monthly bank reconciliations and ensure items are cleared timely
- Preparation and review of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- To work alongside the Finance Manager in preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end financial reporting.
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- Graduate, CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- International multi-entity accounting and consolidations
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be looking for more responsibility and real challenge
- Must be hands on, proactive and prepared to get into the detail
- Must be looking to develop career
A successful candidate will be offered:
£35,000 - £55,000
Full Study Support
Competitive Benefits Package