Commercial Finance Analyst
5 days left
- Part time
A profound opportunity has arisen to join a growing Manufacturing Organisation as a Commercial Finance Analyst in a newly created role tasked with maximising revenue growth, minimising cost growth and understanding the factors that drive the business. This is a prime opportunity for those Analysts with a finance background but a lure towards a commercial role.
Our client is situated within a creative and exciting industry in which is manufactures and sells it's products globally. You will be joining the headquarters based in Long Eaton, which has easy access routes from Derby, Nottingham and parts of Leciestershire.
Your key duties and responsibilities within this role shall include:
- In depth analysis and interpretation of sales trends and forecasts;
- Production of weekly sales report with commentary;
- Assistance with budgeting process;
- Gross margin analysis;
- Liaising with marketing teams in relation to trends and performance;
- Analysis and interpretation of business costs with advice for savings;
- Implementation of process improvements across the finance function using excel and ERP automation skills;
- Acting as superuser for the ERP system;
- Ad-hoc analytical projects.
The successful candidate will be a part qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant with great communication skills for business partnering purposes. You will have strong systems experience and financial and quantitative analysis skills with a passion for data analysis. You must be able to demonstrate excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure. You must be passionate about problem solving and innovate in your approach.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of between £25,000 and £35,000 dependent on amount of experience.