Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Payroll Assistant for a public sector organisation in Nottingham. Our client is based just outside of Nottingham city centre.
Our client is a well established public sector organisation. It is easily accessible on public transport, and offers free on site parking.
The Payroll Assistant will be reporting into the Payroll Supervisor and will be working alongside other Payroll Assistants. You will be working as part of a team, and duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing monthly payrolls
- Dealing with employee's payroll queries
- Calculating employee's pay
- Correctly applying relevant payroll legislation
- Assisting with month end and year end processes
- Assisting with maintaining written procedures for payroll and expense processing
- Checking and processing staff expenses
To apply for this role you:
- must have previous experience of working in payroll
- will be immediately available to start work or available within 1 week
This is initially a temporary role for c. 8 weeks, and is initially paying between £10 and £13 per hour (based upon level of experience).