Junior Business Partner
- Part time
The role will require the Part Qualified Business Partner to help review forecasts, budgets and assist in budget holder meetings. The candidate must be confident and used to working in commercial business environments.
The client is a leading property organisation based in Bank. They are quick growing and encourage progression and aim to offer the successful candidate support allowing them to qualify in the next two years.
The key responsibilities of the Junior Finance Business position are:
- Developing the Capital centre of excellence
- Reviewing forecasts
- Reviewing budgets
- Assisting with attending budget holder meetings
- Month end duties including journals, accruals and prepayments
- Liaising with the Capital projects
The successful Junior Finance Business Partner must have the following experience:
- First time ACCA, CIMA or ACA passes (Part Qualified)
- An understanding of business partnering
- Experience reviewing month end passes
- 18 months + experience in finance
- Intermediate level of excel including Pivots, V Look Ups and SUM IFs
- An ambitious and driven mind set
- A strong will to progress and succeed in Financial Management/ Capital/ Business Partnering
The successful Junior Finance Business Partner will receive a very competitive salary and study support. The role is progressive and will offer training in a dynamic environment and a push to progress into a qualified role.