To work with the Charity’s Board of Trustees to fulfil the responsibilities for the overall governance and strategic direction of the organisation.
Commitment: Currently four Board meetings per year with occasional committee meetings or meetings of specific task groups.
The MedicAlert Board is drawn from a diverse range of backgrounds and has variety of skills.
The essential requirements for this position are:
- Experience of operating successfully at a senior strategic leadership level within an organisation
- Financial and business management expertise
- Experience in accounting, audit and/or assurance
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate and bring people together
- Experience of senior external representation and influence.
- A clear empathy with the aims of the charity is essential.
Apply for Trustee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly