Head of Finance
Manage a team of six, influencing change and implementing controls, scalable to support business growth. Project based, providing team motivation and achieve business objectives.
This private-equity international Consultancy business is highly commercial and provides services to sectors including Renewable, Government and not-for-profit sectors.
You will be leading a team of six, ensuring accuracy and efficiency of accounts. You will control internal and external reporting ensuring accurate and timely results.
- Statutory reporting , including Annual audit, VAT, companies returns, payroll reporting
- A clear understanding of how to deliver complex financial information across all levels of the business to ensure key messages and issues are clearly identified and understood
- Lead the development of the company's annual operating budgets to ensure effective short-term financial forecasting and planning
- Business partnering at every level, internal and external
- Manage system changes and processes
- Primary point of contact for system queries (MS Navision).
You will be an experienced and qualified Accountant with a strong track record in Project Accounting.
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Business partnering experience and skills
- Understanding of how to deliver complex financial information across all levels of the business to ensure key messages and issues are clearly identified and understood
- Experience with MS Navision
- Strong Excel skills (Macro level and beyond).
£60K - £75K (dependant on level)
- Good holiday package
- Other PLC type benefits