6 days left
- Part time
This role reports to a highly experienced Finance Director, and the Financial Controller role has overall responsibility for establishing an professional, accurate and efficient finance team to steer the business forward through an ambitious growth period.
This market-leading national retail business is a leader in it's industry, with a firmly rooted family culture this is a business that is targeting exponential growth and requires a Financial Controller to help drive the bu sines forward.
You will be part of the senior management team, reporting to a highly experienced and well-regarded Finance Director.
You will have ownership of the finance function and be tasked with establishing an professional, efficient and high performing finance team that ultimately supports the strategical needs of the business, including the commercial direction of the Company.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA) and ideally have a minimum of 2 - 3 years' similar experience running an Accounts department.
* Leadership, development and Management of the Finance team
* Ensuring the accuracy of the accounts and efficiency of the financial processes
* Oversight of all internal and external reporting requirements
* Business partnering throughout the organisation
* Systems champion
Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Previous team leadership experience
- Experience in a controller position is beneficial
- Strong Excel
Good £salary + bonus +
- PLC benefits
- Unrivalled career progression and development
- The chance to create change and develop a finance function for a growing and established local business