This role is pivotal in securing and building the bank's future strategy and performance and will oversee the reporting and analysis of the Balance sheet and P&L providing insightful MI to senior management and the Board.
A highly commercial role, supporting senior stakeholders, being at the heart of finding new and exciting investment and future revenue opportunities including emerging markets
This is an established and successful private equity backed banking and investment organisation that focus on investing into start-ups with a focus on financial technologies FinTech
Are you looking for international exposure and to fast-track your career?
You will business partner across the organisation with stakeholders at every level, providing insightful analysis that will help steer the business. This will include designing, developing and implementing relevant systems and processes, aiding management information. You will work closely with the Heads of departments and senior executives in the ongoing development, articulation and modelling of the strategy of the business.
- Supporting the annual budgets, forecasts
- Assisting senior management in financial planning
- Designing and developing management information to assist senior stakeholders in measuring business performance against relevant KPI's
- Responsible for developing Investor relations materials, lasing with ratings agencies and Board.
- you will be required to keep a finger on the pulse of market updates, new products, client developments and constant economic updates that can keep the business at the forefront.
- Looking at emerging markets and technology start-ups finding new areas of growth and profitability
Supporting data relating to strategy and management information.
Championing the use of technology, data analysis and technical tools that will help drive business performance and increase understanding of key business drivers.
Ad-hoc commercial and analytic support to business stakeholders.
You will be newly qualified Accountant (ACA / ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, ICAS)
- Experience in financial analysis
- Strong Excel skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Passion for the global economy and a drive for constant improvement
- Passion for the start-up space and financial technology FinTech
- Keen interest in technological developments that help businesses advance
Fantastic basic salary
- PLC benefits