5 days left
- Part time
On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Client Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based centrally in Reading and also has parking.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
To be considered for the Client Accountant you must posses the following:
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Have had some exposure to a finance department within the property industry
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A driven and ambitious personality
A unique opportunity to progress within a supportive and constructive working environment.