On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a new permanent Management Accountant to join their experienced finance team.
My client is a market leader within their chosen field.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will get exposure to the following key duties:
- Prepare and review the monthly commissions file
- Monthly forecasting meetings with the Sales Directors
- Month End preparation, reporting and variance analysis
- Reviewing WIP and Debtors, including reviews with the Account Managers
- Headcount tracking and analysis
- Monthly reconciliation and review of postings to the balance sheet
- Providing support to offshore Finance team
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- 3 years+ experience working within an accounting role
- Experience dealing with a range of systems
- Great communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple requirements effectively
- Management experience in some capacity and the ability to oversee juniors
Full study support and bonus provided.