EMEA SSC AP Manager
An internal promotion has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts payable manager to join their growing international function. This role will be responsible for their EMEA functions across the business, whilst overseeing a team of seven.
One of the UKs leading Financial Services providers in Milton Keynes. This business has a truly international reach, with operations across the globe. With recently refurbished offices in central Milton Keynes, they are on of the most sort after business to work for in the area!
EMEA SSC AP Manager Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for an EMEA accounts payable team of seven
- Being the first point of contact for Global Process Owner and for investigation and initiation of queries with suppliers and internal purchasing departments.
- Supervising, improving and streamlining the AP process
- Play a key role in P2P delivery across the wider business
- Providing excellent service delivery and technical expertise to key stakeholder groups
- Creating work plans, having ownership of KPIs, to define team priorities and coordinates team to ensure completion and inputs into performance evaluations for the team members and manage unresolved queries in the team.
- Providing other ad-hoc reporting to line managers and stakeholders
- Supporting key change initiatives and drive through continuous improvement.
- Driving compliance within a robust control framework and take responsibility for internal/external audit deliverables for AP.
- Being a key contributor to the SSC Finance Services Leadership Team to collectively deliver the finance vision.
EMEA SSC AP Manager Requirements:
- Experience managing a large accounts payable function essential
- Demonstrate strong skill of managing team within periods of substantial change.
- Large company background and international exposure highly desirable
- Have a proven track record, strong understanding and working knowledge of reconciling accounts, particularly supplier accounts and the importance of maintaining strict internal controls ideally within shared services.
- Experience of using a variety of P2P tools
- Demonstrable experience of leading migration projects and continuous improvement projects.
- Have proven ability to work as a member of leadership team and influence senior management.
- Have good working knowledge of SAP
Highly competitive market salary, and the opportunity to play an integral role within the EMEA SSC