Fund Finance Manager/VP, Real Estate Fund
- Located in Hong Kong
- Global top real estate asset investment platform
- Require a Finance professional who comes from Finance background
Our client is a global top real estate investment platform worldwide. With a growing business across China the Company requires a Finance professional to cover all aspects of real estate asset management. The position will work closely with the investment/transaction team.
- Fund entities management - responsible for all accounting (including consolidation) reporting and treasury management functions for both onshore and offshore fund entities. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and tax requirements;
- Work closely with acquisitions/asset management officers, oversee external consultants, and assist in the accounting/financial aspects of the deal (financial due diligence, actual/budget analysis and review of budget/cash flow projection etc); and
- Support review, execution and reporting of portfolio transactions from accounting and tax perspective (acquisitions, divestments, re-financing and other restructurings);
- Assist in ad-hoc business requests and projects.
Education and professional qualifications:
- Qualified accountant with around 5 - 8 years accounting related working experiences
- Knowledge of fund structures and fund/property accounting
- Strong analytical skills with a high aptitude for numbers and strong business sense
- Positive working attitude to go the extra mile, willing to learn with strong work ethics and motivation;
- Dedication to accuracy and detail while working under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiar with US and other applicable accounting standards in Asia Pacific, including IFRS, SFRS, INREV reporting standards etc.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager or similar real estate management software strongly preferred
- Big 4 or property investment management background is a plus, but not a pre-requisite
- Periodic travel is expected
- Languages: Strong written and oral communication skills in English required
For further information, please contact Chris (email@example.com).