Senior Audit Manager - Life & General Insurance
One of the world's largest insurance organisations with a strong presence in Asia is currently seeking an experienced internal audit professional to manage and lead audit assignments across their businesses in the APAC region.
Delivering Life and General insurance solutions to consumer and institutional clients in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, the Philippines and India, this multi-faceted organization is currently undergoing a period of strong profitability and growth in the region.
Joining an established yet dynamic internal audit function, the Senior Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading regional and local internal audit reviews across all aspects of the Group's businesses in Asia, ensuring effective management of team members, budgets and timeframes
- Collaborate with the Regional Head of Audit in the development of the Annual Audit Plan to identify high-risk and thematic areas for review
- Forge relationships with various stakeholders (up to C-suite), partnering effectively with the business to improve the operational effectiveness of the risk / control framework
- Collate audit findings and prepare comprehensive audit reports for presentation to various committees (Audit / Risk / Compliance) and the Senior Management Team
- Advocate best audit practices within the team and wider function, carrying out QA reviews to ensure internal methodology and external standards are being adhered to
- Play an active role in the tuition of junior team members, delivered through both formal and on-the-job trainings
Skills & Expertise Desired:
- Demonstrable experience in an internal audit leadership role within the financial services sector
- Comprehensive understanding of Life and General Insurance products (gained through direct experience in the industry)
- Prior experience managing stakeholder relationships at C-Suite level
- Ability to travel across Asia (
- Relevant academic / professional qualifications - CPA, ACA, CIA, CA etc.
- Fluency (written/oral) is essential ; fluency in Chinese is a plus