2 days left
- Full time
- Creation of the monthly reporting pack and individual business reporting packs, where appropriate;
- The reporting packs need to be of a high quality, accurate, consistent, well presented and understood by Finance and non-Finance individuals;
- Provide the commentary and explanation of monthly and annual trends and variances;
- Provide historical trending information;
- Reporting performance against key metrics e.g. revenue, costs, KPI's, metrics set in the business plan, etc.
- Budgeting and IBP;
- Simulation of financial models during the business planning cycle;
- Review and analysis of the rolling costs forecast by business;
- University graduate, relevant FP&A experience;
- Fluent English;
- Good at excel modelling.