Senior Financial Accountant
A dynamic PE backed FMCG organisation in central London is looking to recruit an ACA qualified accountant into a newly-created Senior Financial Accountant position.
My client is a healthy foods organisation based in central London and with growing operations across the globe. As a result of recent PE backing they are looking to expand further internationally and diversify their product offering. They have a strong senior management team in place with a wealth of industry experience, and are now looking to build some of the other functions further. In line with this there is a new Senior Financial Accountant position.
In this Senior Financial Accountant position you will be responsible for leading the team, owning the external reporting, and developing the processes as the organisation continues to expand. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of accounting policies and processes across the group;
- Driving the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting processes with key analysis and insight;
- Lead on the multi-currency consolidation process under IFRS;
- Assisting the budgeting process and working with non-financial stakeholders on performance vs budget reporting;
- Forecasting working capital;
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
As a strong applicant for this Senior Financial Accountant role you will:
- Be an ACA qualified accountant (ideally top tier training) with a strong academic background;
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of reporting processes (in audit or from industry);
- FMCG or consumer sector exposure is advantageous;
- Be comfortable managing a varied workload across a range of projects;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with senior management and build relationships with key stakeholders.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience plus benefits including pension, pmi, and 25 days holiday. You will also be joining an entrepreneurial environment with a collaborative ethos focused on developing staff through knowledge sharing. The growth potential of the organisation should also provide future opportunities for career progression.