• Establish financial accounting, banking, billing, payroll and auditing procedures.
• Manage appropriate reserves for receivables, inventory, and cost change in accordance with overall company policy.
• Provides operations financing in cooperation with banks. Complies with Saudi tax and business laws.
• Establishes necessary loss prevention, cost compliance insurance and coverage policies for the company.
• Provides supporting legal and contract review services as required to the General Manager and Branch Managers.
• Prepares company's budget, cash flow and forecast of overhead expenses in cooperation with the information provided by the Branch Managers and in accordance with business targets established by the General Manager.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual profits and loss and balance sheet accounts for each branch and submission of the same to the Owners and Operators with notes and comments, as required.
• Prepare final accounts and submission to External Auditors along with the schedules and analysis of expenses.
• Oversees financial control for routine branch business activity including credit approval, collections oversight, and payables supervision