International Financial Operations Manager
INTRODUCTION TO PRO UNLIMITED
PRO Unlimited holds a unique place within the contingent workforce industry – we operate as a managed service for some of the biggest names in the world, delivering an end-to-end solution for them to ensure the smooth sourcing, onboarding, management and reporting of their contingent workforce.
The International Financial Operations Manager will take a prominent role as part of the Global Senior Management team, working closely with Sales, HR, Client Services and Implementations to ensure the continued smooth operation of PRO’s existing functions, and facilitate our ongoing global expansion.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Operations, this is a high visibility role requiring broad international finance experience – ideally covering India - with a great understanding of employer burdens and cross border currency transactions. Experience within the contingent workforce management marketplace would be an advantage.
As well as project work such as supporting and advising when new clients are being onboarded, the International Financial Operations Manager is a point of contact for PRO’s onsite client services staff and will be required to provide ad hoc advice as required, so great communication skills and the ability to simply communicate concepts are essential.
- Create and present clear and accurate documents demonstrating the transactional structures with which PRO can invoice and payroll contingent workers, independent contractors and suppliers – ensuring any solutions consider currency and banking capabilities and logistics;
- Advise on international transactions and related regulatory requirements for global tax, self invoicing and related financial compliance areas;
- Produce Bill Rate Calculators for different employment scenarios, jurisdictions and accounts, incorporating all cost elements including statutory burdens and currency calculations (where required);
- Maintain current knowledge on costs and pricing, providing guidance and worked examples where necessary;
- Provide input and where applicable conduct research to support internal HR, Legal and Finance teams around new entity set up and optimal operating structures;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with PRO’s Agents of Payment providers, monitoring performance and delivery levels, auditing as required and making suggestions for change to ensure ongoing excellence is maintained;
- Support the SVP and the Senior Leadership Team where required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience working in accounting, with exposure to invoicing/accounts receivable; accounts payable/purchasing and payroll;
- Clear and professional communication of complex concepts to internal and external audiences;
- International accounting experience;
- Detail orientated with a focus on producing workable solutions;
- 28 days annual leave per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Health cover
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme
In addition, we advertise all vacancies internally and actively promote the progression and development of all our staff.