A permanent part time Accounts Assistant role based in Central Oxford (no parking).
Well established SME who are looking to bring in an additional Accounts Assistant on a part time basis.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will consist of the following:
- Processing and inputting all invoices and data on to Sage.
- Raising and sending out sales orders and invoices.
- Dealing with invoice related queries.
- Prepare and distribute purchase orders as requested and deal with any related correspondence.
- Processing all invoice payments within time frames.
- Download and distribute staff monthly credit card statements and follow up their timely completion and return.
- Prepare month end schedules, including prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, bank and petty cash reconciliations.
The successful candidate will be happy working between 18-21 hours a week. They will have previous Accounts Assistant responsibilities and are happy to commute into Central Oxford with no parking.
Excellent package and flexibility around working hours and days.