Personal Tax Semi-Senior
4 days left
- Full time
We are a well-established accounting practice based in West End, Central London and we seek a Personal Tax Semi-Senior to join our team as a result of natural growth.
As Personal Tax Senior you will support the tax senior and partners and gain exposure to a wide range of tax issues across individuals and corporations.
You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of a diverse and exciting range of domestic and international clients, including HNWIs, Non-Doms, SMEs and Landlords.
On offer is a genuine collaborative working environment, the chance to work in a well-respected firm, as well as full study support for both the ATT and CTA.
There will be plenty of opportunity to progress and be promoted within the firm. You will be reporting directly to the tax partner who is ambitious to grow the team over the next few years.
To be considered for this role as Personal Tax Semi-Senior, you will be ATT qualified with an excellent grounding in dealing with Personal Tax issues in a practice environment and you will demonstrate the following:
- A working understanding and track record in the following clients: SMEs, Non-Doms, HNWIs and Landlord
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team player to meet the collegiate atmosphere of the team
- A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Russian, Mandarin or an European language is an advantage
Apply for Personal Tax Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly