Accounting Controls Manager
A highly visable role working across the business to provide accounting support to investments and propositions
Hands on role within an established media business
My client is an instantly recognisable Media business based in West London. They harness a collaborative working environment and seek a strong technical accountant to join their finance team.
The Accounting Controls Manager will be responsible for
- You'll provide accounting support to divisional accounting teams in relation to new propositions, and budgetary spend.
- Working across the wider finance organisation
- You will build and maintain a close relationship with other corporate functions, including treasury, legal & regulatory, compliance and SOX to ensure accurate accounting on a monthly basis.
- Identification and implementation of accounting standard changes (IFRS and US GAAP), and the provision of training to finance teams.
- Adhoc financial control projects as necessary, including evaluation of commercial, tax, treasury, and legal transactions.
- Minimum of two years PQE gained with a Big Four accounting firm
- Exposure to US GAAP and IFRS through working with a large corporate's accounting and reporting functions
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience on the assessment and monitoring of the internal controls framework
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently in a matrix to meet deadlines and push projects through to completion
- You will be working directly with senior personnel within the company on a daily basis, so the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and communicate effectively is critical.
The Accounting Controls Manager's salary is competitive and based on experience.
Media - West London - Accounting Controls Manager