Fintech - FP&A Analyst
The business is looking for a recently qualified accountant with a passion for financial services and the desire to progress their career rapidly. You will support the Head of BP&A in the provision of MI to the business including the design, development and execution of relevant systems and processes required to do so. You will work closely with the Head of Strategy in the ongoing development, articulation and modelling of the strategy of the business.
Key role responsibilities include:
- The provision and development of management information to assist in measuring business performance against relevant KPI's
- Increase and broaden the use of technical tools and data in modelling business performance to drive increased understanding of key business drivers.
- Provide support in the compilation of the annual budget and strategy refresh.
- Provide ongoing colour on market, product, client and economic developments related to the business.
- Provide support in developing briefing materials for Investors, Rating agencies and Board.
- Providing ad-hoc commercial and analytical support to business stakeholders.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Exceptional Analytical and Excel skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to review work quickly and accurately.
- Pro-active, seeking to drive processes forward and adding value
- Able to develop strong working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- A Self-motivated individual / results driven who will pursue a task to its conclusion without the need for constant supervision
- Appetite for developing new skills and capabilities
Education / Professional Qualifications
- University degree in a Finance related subject
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
The business are based in South-West London (commutable from Battersea, Victoria, Wimbledon, Croydon) so if this is feasable and you wish to apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com