Institutional Sales Head (Director Level): APAC
They have a long and established track record in Asia with wide range of traditional and alternative products. Currently looking to expand their institutional sales team with the hire of an experienced sales professional to cover the region with more products and also to cover certain markets more precisely.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing relationships with institutional clients in HK and across Asia.
- To develop a sales and business strategy for the region.
- Service existing institutional clients through regular contact.
- Attend roadshows and events as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will likely possess the following:
- At least 8 years of institutional sales experience gained at an asset manager or an investment bank.
- A deep network of institutional clients across Asia.
- Knowledge of a broad range of investment strategies, including traditional and alternatives would be great
Interested candidates can apply to this role or can send their CV directly to me to email@example.com
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.