Assurance Trainee - ACCA - KHI
Recruitment for ACCA
- Be able to execute tasks assigned;
- To understand client needs and purpose.
- Carry out work in accordance with firm's standards, engagement objectives and planned approach.
Expectations from you:
You are expected to meet the following while working at EY:
- Collaborate constructively with colleagues, building strong working relationships based on honest communication and mutual accountability.
- Complete and document assigned work in line with work plans/budgets, set out expectations and EY quality standards, methodologies, tools and technologies to achieve expected outcomes. Take responsibility for correcting any errors or omissions
- Responding in a timely manner to clients' requests whilst maintaining a professional attitude towards client needs at all times and adhering to EY values, policies and procedures
- Provide feedback to the team about clients’ needs so that EY responds effectively
- Take responsibility for understanding and fulfilling assigned roles and key responsibilities
- Identify areas of risk and risk mitigation and communicate clear explanations and suggested actions to the project team or line management.
- Identify areas of process improvements including efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Analyze and clearly present data and other information to identify significant trends or key improvement ideas.
- Attend Firm's training programs
- Contribute to EY’s knowledge-sharing culture by participating in forums, networks, and communities
- Demonstrate commitment to EY and professional standards and to enhancing our brand with clients, regulators
- The minimum duration of the training / employment contract is 3.5 years.
- Limited travel to USA, Europe, UK, Africa, Asia, Middle East may be required.
- Within Pakistan and Afghanistan travel is mandatory.
Work Experience (please give dates and duration of each)
- Industry / firm experience
- Internee experience
- Voluntary work
- Community service
- ACCA Affiliates
- Preference will be given to candidates with above average results in O and A level or Matriculation, Intermediate and BA/Com results, foreign graduates.
- Preference will also be given to candidates who have passed the above examinations in the first attempts and multiple qualifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage students from above streams of qualifications to apply. We do acknowledge the candidate preference of service line for employment within the firm as identified through the Application Form. However, the placing of candidate within EY will depend on the following and is subject to the vacancies.
- Qualification level and passed/ attempted examinations including number of attempts.
- Their interviews and evaluations process
The final decision of placement within the firm will be reserved with the selection team.
- Leadership skills
- Task management skills.
- Good presentation and writing skills.
- Strong communicating skills.
- Team working skills.
- IT skills.
Please attach you CV in word or pdf format to the online application as your create your profile at www.ey.com.
After your online application please visit us on below address to receive and submit the Application Forms which will be available from 18 September 2018 onwards between 10 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
Suite No.712, 7th Floor,
Progressive Plaza, Beaumont Road,
The last date of submission of application forms will be 15 October 2018.
Interested individuals are required to complete Step 1 and Step 2 of the application process. They must bring the documents mentioned below with them when they come, fill out the form completely and submit it with their documents.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Transcripts / Certificates Degrees of:
- B.Com / B. Sc. / B.A. etc.
- Intermediate / A Level.
- Matric / O Level.
- Certificates of any other courses.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) – original & copy
- Two colored passport size photographs.