Investor Relations Manager
Job title: Senior Executive / Manager, Investor Relations
Reports to: VP, Investor Relations & Corporate Finance
- Assist in managing the earnings announcement process, including drafting the earnings release and in-depth preparation of Q&A.
- Assist management with earnings analysis and investor presentation content.
- Manage the annual report and interim report process.
- Coordinate investor targeting and IR activities such as shareholder analysis, earnings related events, roadshows, conferences, etc.
- Lead and coordinate property tours by investors, brokers, bankers, etc.
- Provide ongoing and timely communications to the investment community, gathering market feedback and providing timely updates to management.
- Lead and execute ongoing updates of the corporate website in a timely manner.
- Conduct research and analysis of the balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, key performance indicators, valuation data, etc. relating to the Company, industry peers and competitors.
- Build and update the financial / valuation models of the Company.
- Provide timely research and analysis to management on the regulatory, industry and market developments.
- Conduct ad-hoc research and analysis as required by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or equivalent
- CFA qualification is a plus
Work Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years relevant experience in external auditing / investment & equity research / corporate finance / financial due diligence.
- Strong work ethics, high level of initiative, meticulous and detail oriented with good analytical skills.
- Strong foundation in accounting / finance and ability to analyze financial documents and undertake financial modeling.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and closely interact with internal and external stakeholders to execute work assigned efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PPT, Word.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Mandarin (written and spoken) to liaise with Chinese-speaking clients is a plus
- Candidates with prior experience or exposure to the banking and gaming industry will have an advantage.
- Candidates with less than 3 years experience will be consider for a Senior Executive role covering the Cambodia region
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary