Senior Recruitment Consultant
Page Personnel are recruiting a Senior Recruitment Consultant for their well established Manchester Office.
A leading recruitment agency with a track record of over 30 years' in their field. An international player as well as a market leader, they pride themselves in hiring only people of the highest calibre and maintain a rigorous selection process to ensure it.
Reporting into the Departmental Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a defined set of clients, ranging from international leader to rapidly expanding SMEs
- Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face to close the deal
- Conversing and negotiating confidently and successfully with senior decision makers in the corporate world
You will receive industry leading training and development, enabling you to further develop your sales skills and management opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Sales experience
- The speed of thought to spot angles to up-sell and cross-sell
- A high level of verbal communication skills
- Confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that is required
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Specific experience is not essential but commitment and desire are in. In addition to the above you will be a team player and enjoy having fun.
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance (Upon Qualification) + Generous Holidays + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits