Corporate Finance Manager/Director
About the company
Our client is a reputable conglomerate with strong presence across the APAC region. With their track record and top notch talents in the organisation, they continue businesses across the property, retail, hospitality and financial industries.
About the role
You will be closely working with the senior executives of the business and CFO of the subsidiary, focusing on end to end business development and M&A activities. In addition, you will act an advisor to the business on various consulting projects, ranging from performance enhancement, process reengineering, providing solutions to meet business goals, operation to resources allocation. This program offers the exposure to C-suite level and one of a kind, fast track career path within the Group.
Skills and experience required
· Minimum 10 years of experience in corporate finance, transaction advisory, financial consulting or strategy consulting experience
· Confident, articulate and ability to influence Senior executives
· Professional accounting qualifications is a plus
· Degree holder from a reputable university
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
If you are interested and qualify for the above position, please send your cv via 'apply now' or firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted