My client are a growing accountancy business in Watford and they are seeking a Client Accountant to join them on a perm basis. Salary up to £27,000 with full study support and progression. You will ideally come from a practice environment or have experience of VAT Returns and TAX.
My client are a commercial business based in the heart of Watford. They have a large team within their Watford Head Quarters and always progress from within. They are looking for a Client Accountant to look after a client portfolio for them and process VAT and Tax Returns, year end accounts and much more. Paying a competitive salary, full study support and exposure to wider accounts.
- Looking after a portfolio of clients
- Customer service and dealing with client queries
- Processing corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Year end accounting
- Providing technical support to clients
- Assisting with payroll is needed
- Advising clients through company close down/Capital Distribution/MVL processing
- Monitoring client's deadlines for VAT/SATR/Year end accounts through internal reporting tools
- Ideally an AAT or ACCA or CIMA studier
- Ideally a background in Practice but this is not essential
- Experience of Tax/Vat Returns is ideal
- Live local to Watford
- Hard working with good communication skills
- Team player
- Happy dealing with clients over the phone and building rapport
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing business who value their staff and offer progression
- Competitive salary of up to £27,000
- Full study support
- Role with lots of exposure to wider accounting and the chance to move to other departments and teams