My client are a growing Accountancy business who are based in the heart of Hemel, Hertfordshire. Great opportunity paying a competitive salary and full study support, whilst also offering career progression and training.
We are seeking a hard working candidate who has practical experience of VAT returns and who works well as part of a team.
My client are a growing Accountancy business based in the heart of Hemel. They are a leader in their field and work with a number of large clients across the UK as well as smaller businesses and contractors. They have a large team of Accountants and are seeking an Assistant Accountant to work closely together and process VAT returns, deal with queries and one day process Management Accounts. Busy and varied role paying a competitive starting salary, full study support and career progression.
- You will be assigned your own set of clients
- Filing on IRIS Opendocs
- Dealing with the set up of all new clients including company formation, bank applications, VAT registration and ensuring we have online authority
- Preparing VAT returns & Management Accounts
- Assisting the Bookkeepers and Accountants when required
- Responding to inbound client queries via telephone/email
- Contacting clients over the phone to ensure they meet there required deadlines
- Assistance with limited company payroll where required
- Practical experience or knowledge of VAT returns is essential
- A team player
- Confident personality, clear telephone manner and a good relationship builder
- Ability to multi task
- Progressive individual who enjoys being busy
- A background in an accounting role, ideally looking to study AAT or ACCA
Whats on offer?
- Great permanent with progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- A competitive salary and full study support provided
- The chance to work for a great business who are constantly growing and work well as a team